Dreamplacehotels takes the subject of protection of personal data of users of our website services seriously. We wish to inform you that our website www.dreamplacehotels.com aims to provide you with information about our services and to allow you to make a reservation in our hotels.
We will announce any modification made to the policy in advance on the website, so you are always updated about its content.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Dreamplacehotels Gestión S.L., with NIF: B76748755 (hereinafter referred to as “Dreamplacehotels”), is responsible for the processing of personal data.
Address: Av Walter Paetzmann, S/N
Telephone: (0034) 922717230
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of data processing is to manage reservations and any service the user requests or uses. When data is required, you will be informed in the form of the precise purpose of the need for data and of the possible specific conditions that affect you.
Below we indicate in a purely illustrative and unlimited manner the purposes for which Dreamplacehotels may collect the personal data of its web users:
When you make a new hotel reservation:
- The purpose of data processing is to manage your reservation. If you voluntarily provide us with additional information related to your preferences, this data will be processed to provide you with a personalized service according to your guest profile. If you do not agree with this, please do not provide the additional information.
When you join the loyalty programme:
- The purpose of data processing is to manage the proper operation of the programme, to offer you, as our client, a better service and to send you information regarding the programme.
When you inscribe for our offers and promotions:
- The aim of the inscription is to provide you with commercial information, via email or calls from our Call Center, about Dreamplacehotels products and services. Your registration to the distribution list is a manifestation of your consent to process your data for this purpose.
If you have not registered for the distribution list yet wish to be informed about our offers and promotions, you have to mark the corresponding box on the booking form to authorize us to provide you this information.
The information may be sent either electronically by email or by SMS, or provided by calls from our Call Center, not ceded to third parties.
At the time of proceeding with the provision of data, we will indicate whether the information is obligatory or voluntary. Refusal to provide the data classified as obligatory supposes the non-supply or the impossibility to access the service requested. The data to be processed in the contracting of our services are grouped into the following groups:
- Identifying data: name, surname
- Contact details: postal address, mobile phone number, email address
- Web user codes or identification keys on the web
- Personal data: date of birth, gender, nationality
- Data about preferences
- Card details, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee the booking, as well as to pay for the stay or services associated with it
The personal data provided will be stored for the time necessary to manage your booking request. Afterwards, the data will be stored for the corresponding period in compliance with legal obligations or during a period that a judge or court may require.
The legal basis for data processing depends on your request. When it is related to the management of a reservation, it is based on the existing contractural relationship. When it is related to sending you information about our services, offers and promotions, the legal basis is based on the consent you provide in the corresponding form or when you register for the distribution list.
Companies that belong to the Dreamplacehotels business group, such as Dreamplacehotels Gestión SL, Dreamplacehotels & Resorts, Dreamplacehotels Lanzarote.
If you have provided authorization in the booking form, your data may be passed on to companies in the leisure and car rental sectors so that they can offer you their services during your stay in the hotel.
You can exercise the right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to data portability and to restriction of processing, and, where appropriate, to opposition. To do this, contact Dreamplacehotels at the following address: Av Walter Paetzmann, S/N, specifying the right you request and attaching a copy of a valid ID document (DNI, passport..). If you act through a legal or voluntary representative, you must also provide a document proving such representation and ID documentation of said person. Or contact the delegate for data protection at email@example.com
Furthermore, you have the right to appeal if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. To do so, please contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
The appropriate technical security measures will be taken to guarantee security, taking into account the risks related to the processing of information.