RESPONSIBLE TOURISM COMMITMENT
All the hotels of the chain join to the Turespaña (State Secretary for Tourism) seal.Voir plus
- From the beginning of this health crisis around the world, we have worked on various protocols to guarantee our guests, staff, collaborators and suppliers the highest levels of safety and hygiene. That’s why Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts is joined to the Turespaña (Secretary of State for Tourism) seal, Responsible Tourism, which commits all our action to comply with the measures approved by ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) under the supervision of the Ministry of Health. The proof of this commitment, is this seal we want to share with everyone.
- Likewise, our priority is to be able to give and continue offering the same levels of services so the experience of our guests is not compromised by these protocols.
- In addition to all the measures previously mentioned, our company has also introduced a special hygienic sanitary coverage plan with the Hospiten Group with the aim to guarantee:
- Special medical assistance for our customers if required
- Trip expenses and hospitalisation when required
- Health coverage to all clients if necessary
- Analysis and medical tests in case of clinical suspicion
- Analysis in our facilities to guarantee perfect and safe conditions
- Also, the general hygienic sanitary measures COVID-19 subject to changes in order to guarantee security and implement the new guidelines provided by Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality and WHO.