DreamPlace Hotels & Resorts takes the subject of protection of personal data of users of our website services seriously. We wish to inform you that our website www.dreamplacehotels.com is to provide you with information about our services and to enable you to make a reservation in our establishments.
Any modification to the Policy will be announced on the website in good time to keep you fully aware of its content.
Dreamplacehotels Gestión S.L., with NIF: B76748755 (hereinafter referred to as “Dreamplacehotels”), is responsible for the processing of personal data.
Address: Av Walter Paetzmann, S/N, Oficinas Hotel Gran Tacande, Costa Adeje, S/C de Tenerife
Telephone: (0034) 922717230
PURPOSE OF PROCESSINGThe purpose of data processing is to manage reservations and those services that users request or make use of; when the data are required, users will be informed of the precise purpose for which they are collected and of the specific conditions that may affect them. The purposes for which DreamPlace Hotels & Resorts might collect the personal data of its users on this website include, but are not limited to, the following: When you make a new hotel reservation:
- The purpose of data processing is to manage the reservation. If you voluntarily provide us with additional information related to your preferences, these data will be processed in order to provide a personalised service that matches your customer profile. If you do not agree with this, please do not provide additional information.
- The purpose of data processing is to manage the programme, to provide you with better service as a customer and to send you information regarding said loyalty programme.
- The purpose of this list is to send you commercial information about DreamPlace Hotels & Resorts products and services via email or calls from our Call Centre. By registering with this distribution list, you give your consent to your data being processed for this purpose. If you have not registered with the distribution list and want to stay informed about our offers and promotions, you need to tick the corresponding box in the booking form to authorise us to provide you with this information. The information may be sent via electronic means, such as email, SMS or calls from our Call Centre; it will not be shared with third parties. When data are collected, you will be notified as to whether they are voluntary or obligatory. If you refuse to provide obligatory data, the service for which the data were requested will not be provided or will be impossible to access
- Identifying data: name, surnames
- Contact information: postal address, mobile phone, email address
- User’s website codes or passwords.
- Personal information: date of birth, gender, nationality.
- Credit card details, required to pay or guarantee payment of the reservation, and to pay for the stay or related services.
RETENTION PERIODThe personal data provided will be stored for the time required to manage your reservation request. After that, they will be stored for the time required to comply with legal obligations or for the time that a judge or court may require.
LEGAL BASISThe legal basis for processing will depend on your request. Thus, when related to management of the reservation, it will be based on the existing contractual relationship. When related to sending you information about our services, offers and promotions, the legal basis will be the consent that you have given us in the corresponding form or on the distribution list.
RECIPIENTSThe data will not be transferred to third parties
You may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, deletion or, where appropriate, objection. To do so, you may contact DreamPlace Hotels & Resorts at Av Walter Paetzmann, specifying the right that you wish to exercise, accompanied by an identification document (ID, Passport...). If acting through a legal or voluntary representative, they must also provide a document proving representation and proof of identity. Or you may contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your data protection rights have been breached, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
The technical security measures required to guarantee security will be applied, taking into account the risks related to data processing.*Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts Tenerife S.L, Dreamplace Hotels & Resorts Lanzarote S.L, Dreamplace Gestión S.L
FORMS: Downloading ARSOPL forms